Re: [OLmws] multiple popups

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2009
      Xerxes,

      Bob is often away on trips, but he reliably answers email questions on his returns home.

      He used to track overlibmws development closely and would incorporate my enhancements into coolTip and the Bosrup version of overlib, but he hasn't ported the MODAL feature and I don't know whether he intends to.

      Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:58 AM
      Subject: Re: [OLmws] multiple popups

      Thanks a lot Foteos!!!

      I have spent some time testing the functionalities ...
      I seems that there is no functionality for modals in the coolTip
      library.
      I sent Robert Boughner an email regarding how to setup a modal prompt
      but he has not responded yet.

      Best Regards
      Xerxes

      > Xerxes,
      >
      > The forced-closing behavior patterns for primary and secondary
      overlibmws popups is intentional, i.e., I depend on them in many of my
      documents with stickies.

      > For an otherwise similar utility but which was designed to support
      multiple, independent DHTML popups take a look at coolTip:
      >    http://www.acooltip.com/

      at the same time. An existing popup seems to close whenever a new one
      pops up.

      >   I was able to use overlib2 and have two windows open.
      >   Is there a way I can have more and control which one closes?
      >
      >   Best Regards
      >   Xerxes

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional