Re: [OLmws] multiple popups

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2009
      Xerxes,

      The forced-closing behavior patterns for primary and secondary overlibmws popups is intentional, i.e., I depend on them in many of my documents with stickies.

      For an otherwise similar utility but which was designed to support multiple, independent DHTML popups take a look at coolTip:

      Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 12:20 PM
      Subject: [OLmws] multiple popups

      Hi, there guys!

      I am new in using overlibmws and I seem to enjoy using it.
      I bumped into this issue in which I cannot have multiple popups open at the same time. An existing popup seems to close whenever a new one pops up.

      I was able to use overlib2 and have two windows open.
      Is there a way I can have more and control which one closes?

      Best Regards
      Xerxes
    • Xerxes Aries V. Labrador
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2009
        Thanks a lot Foteos!!!

        I have spent some time testing the functionalities ...
        I seems that there is no functionality for modals in the coolTip
        library.
        I sent Robert Boughner an email regarding how to setup a modal prompt
        but he has not responded yet.

        Best Regards
        Xerxes

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19, 2009
          Xerxes,

          Bob is often away on trips, but he reliably answers email questions on his returns home.

          He used to track overlibmws development closely and would incorporate my enhancements into coolTip and the Bosrup version of overlib, but he hasn't ported the MODAL feature and I don't know whether he intends to.

          Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:58 AM
          Subject: Re: [OLmws] multiple popups

          Thanks a lot Foteos!!!

          I have spent some time testing the functionalities ...
          I seems that there is no functionality for modals in the coolTip
          library.
          I sent Robert Boughner an email regarding how to setup a modal prompt
          but he has not responded yet.

          Best Regards
          Xerxes

          > Xerxes,
          >
          > The forced-closing behavior patterns for primary and secondary
          overlibmws popups is intentional, i.e., I depend on them in many of my
          documents with stickies.

          > For an otherwise similar utility but which was designed to support
          multiple, independent DHTML popups take a look at coolTip:
          >    http://www.acooltip.com/

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: