Bubble - rounded corners

  • jbm1949
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
      I've use overlibmws for a number of years, but have never used the bubble styles..

      I now need to use them and I'm not getting the images on, for example, the rounded corners style.

      My overlibmws scripts are at:

      ../javascript/overlibmws/...

      I think this is the problem.. I assume there is somewhere I can tell the system the path to the images..?

      Please Advise..

      John..
    • jbm1949
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
        Never mind..

        I found it..

        <script type="text/javascript">
        <!--
        OLbubbleImageDir='javascript/overlibmws';
        //-->
        </script>

        Sorry to bother..

        John..
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
          John,

          Right, OLbubbleImageDir is one of the "pre-init" variables explained in the section on pre-init variables for BUBBLE pop-ups, in the Command Reference and in the several support documents for BUBBLE pop-ups.  It should be defined in a script block above those for importing the .js files.

          OLbubbleImageDir='javascript/overlibmws';
          //-->
          </script>

          Sorry to bother..

          John..

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:overlibmws-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:overlibmws-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • jbm1949
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009

            > Right, OLbubbleImageDir is one of the "pre-init" variables explained in the section on pre-init variables for BUBBLE pop-ups, in the Command Reference and in the several support documents for BUBBLE pop-ups. It should be defined in a script block above those for importing the .js files.

            Yeah, sorry, my bad.. I did not read far enough on that page..

            BTW FWIW... You might consider an example of the "pre-init".. I had to scrounge around and find an example by "viewing sources".

            Thanks again..

            John..
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2009
              John,

              Note that there are displayed uses of the "pre-init" variables (including OLbubbleImageDir) at the tops of the:

              support documents, but I guess I should draw attention to the OLbubbleImageDir "pre-init" variable, in particular, higher up in the main:

              support document for BUBBLE popups, since that's the variable most likely to actually be used (i.e., by people in addition to me  :<).