o is null

  • kahoscr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
      Hi,

      I hope somebody can help me with the following problem:

      I have all my dhtml popups with the DRAGGABLE and DRAGCAP options. but
      sometimes the DRAGCAP doesn't work just giving me the error: "o is
      null" in the line 52 of overlibmws_draggable.js

      This is the line:
      LcX=OLx-(OLns4?over.left:parseInt(over.style.left));

      Note: This happen on any browser... but for now Im testing with firefox 3

      Thanks in advance,
      Mario Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
        Mario,

        The is no "o" variable used in line 52, nor anywhere else in overlibmws_draggable.js.

        Could you provide a URL to a document which brings out this problem so that I can check out what is actually happening?  Also, do you ever get the problem if you repeatedly try the DRAGCAP example in the:

        support document?