Upgraded code and popups now "half width"

  • John Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
      About a two weeks ago I had upgrade my overlibs code to fix an IE7 problem.

      We just discovered in Firefox and IE6 that the "window" is now "half
      width".

      Checking it again in IE7 and the window is the normal width..

      Here is the basic call

      var g_isClick = false;
      OLpageDefaults(BGCLASS,'olbg',
      CGCLASS,'olcg',FGCLASS,'olfg',
      CAPTIONFONTCLASS,'olcap',CLOSEFONTCLASS,'olclo');

      function callWidget_TF() {
      if (checkDblClickCheck() == false) {

      overlib(OLiframeContent('http://server.sonicwebwidgets.com/widget/server?PROFILE_ID=1',
      400,380, 'if1', 1, 'auto'),SHADOW, TEXTPADDING,0,
      BORDER,2, STICKY,
      SCROLL,CAPTIONPADDING,4, CAPTION,'Tell a
      Friend',MIDX,0, RELY,90,
      STATUS,'All fields required.');
      }
      }

      For an example go to

      http://www.gaslampgetaway.com/

      and click "Tell a Friend"

      in IE7 it is the proper width and in IE6 and Firefox it is "half width"

      Any ideas as to what needs to be changed..

      Thanks much

      John..
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
        John,

        The Fx3.0 release candidate doesn't have the problem, so if you update to the most current (2008-06-02) overlibmws.zip distribution, that has a workaround which should make it work OK with Fx2 as well.  I won't have access to an IE6 probably until Monday, but let me know if that still has the problem with the most current distribution.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
          Foteos Macrides wrote:
          John,

          The Fx3.0 release candidate doesn't have the problem, so if you update to the most current (2008-06-02) overlibmws.zip distribution, that has a workaround which should make it work OK with Fx2 as well.  I won't have access to an IE6 probably until Monday, but let me know if that still has the problem with the most current distribution.

          Yep, that fixed them both... Thank you again for great support..

          John..