1490Re: [OLmws] Popup with html page

    Jun 11, 2012
      Presenting an HTML page in a popup normally is done by making it iframe content using the overlibmws distribution's iframecontentmws.js support script for a STICKY popup.  Examples are provided in the:

      support document.  Those examples include a caption with a close link.  Although STICKY popups can be made to close instead when you move the mouse off of them by including the NOCLOSE or MOUSEOFF commands in the overlib call, that can be problematic for popups with iframe content.

      Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:18 AM
      Subject: [OLmws] Popup with html page

      Hi, I'm having trouble figuring out how to mouseover an image and get a popup showing a html page, not the link but the page itself?

      And once you move your mouse over to the popup you are able to control the poped up page. And if I move the mouse away from the image and popup then the popup disappears.

      Thanks!!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic