overLIB in AuthorIT projects: can it be done?

  • felipejane
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      I'm evaluating AuthorIT as a possible new platform for publishing in-
      house online documentation. Our legacy docs make extensive use of
      overLIB popups, and we'd hate to lose that functionality. We haven't
      yet bought AuthorIT, but so far it's our favored candidate for
      content management and publishing. I'd like to hear from anyone who
      has had any experience either importing documents into AuthorIT that
      have overLIB popups, or using overLIB popups in a new (i.e., not
      imported) AuthorIT document (or both).

      Philip Jones