Re: USING HTML IN A POPUP

  • Robert E Boughner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "sometcdmv" <sometcdmv@y...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > I have a dynamic html page (a search engine results page), say
      > search.htm, which I´d like to make it appear as an overlib popup,
      > when I mouseover an hyperlink. As it is dynamic, I have to pass the
      > page "search.htm" as a parameter when calling overlib. There´s no way
      > to make it work with array of variables, for instance.
      >
      > Does anyone have a plugin or what modifications to do in overlib.js
      > in order to make this work?
      >
      > Thanks in advance.

      After seeing your post here, I modified my "unofficial" plugin
      (overlib_positioncap.js gotten from
      http://overlib.boughner.us/plugins/positioncap_commands.html) to allow
      the user to supply an HTML file using either DATA/SRC in conjunction
      with SCROLLBARS.

      Hope this is what you're after. If not post back with futher suggestions.