Overlib Manual (bosrup site down)

  • swellman77
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hi all,

      Does anyone know if the bosrup site is down permanently? I haven't
      used a new version of overlib in a few years and bookmarked the site
      last week, but now I can't access the server. So I came to this group
      and downloaded the overlib400b1 zip in the files section but there's
      no manual or readme file. Would someone please point me in the right
      direction?

      Thanks!

      Regards,
      Samantha
    • Clay Leeds
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
        Samantha,

        On Feb 2, 2004, at 12:57 PM, swellman77 wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Does anyone know if the bosrup site is down permanently? I haven't
        > used a new version of overlib in a few years and bookmarked the site
        > last week, but now I can't access the server. So I came to this group
        > and downloaded the overlib400b1 zip in the files section but there's
        > no manual or readme file. Would someone please point me in the right
        > direction?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Regards,
        > Samantha

        Unfortunately, I'm told that bosrup.com was eaten by the MyDoom virus.
        I understand it is in the process of being rebuilt, and when it is, it
        will be put back online. In the meantime, below are a few sites which
        might have some use. While I have found all of these sites useful and
        helpful, keep in mind that many of them cover old and/or modified
        version of overLIB. Bob Boughner's pages & documentation sections will
        probably be the most useful to you, as it is the closest to the overLIB
        4.00b1 release.

        Bob Boughner's overLIB plugin site (unofficial "plugins" pages):
        http://overlib.boughner.us/plugins/

        Jim Fortier's overLIB stuff site (nifty overlib debugger & other
        tools!):
        http://www.40ers.com/OLIB/

        Dennis Sandow's overLIB Top 10 FAQ (great images FAQ!):
        http://users.tellurian.net/sandow/overlib/

        Fote Macrides overLIB Test page:
        http://macridesweb.com/oltest/

        NOTE: In the case of modified versions of overLIB, please contact the
        author directly for assistance.

        Hope this helps!

        Web Maestro Clay
      • Robert E Boughner
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
          --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, Clay Leeds <cleeds@m...> wrote:
          > Samantha,
          >
          > On Feb 2, 2004, at 12:57 PM, swellman77 wrote:
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > Does anyone know if the bosrup site is down permanently? I haven't
          > > used a new version of overlib in a few years and bookmarked the site
          > > last week, but now I can't access the server. So I came to this group
          > > and downloaded the overlib400b1 zip in the files section but there's
          > > no manual or readme file. Would someone please point me in the right
          > > direction?
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > > Samantha
          >
          > Unfortunately, I'm told that bosrup.com was eaten by the MyDoom virus.
          > I understand it is in the process of being rebuilt, and when it is, it
          > will be put back online. In the meantime, below are a few sites which
          > might have some use. While I have found all of these sites useful and
          > helpful, keep in mind that many of them cover old and/or modified
          > version of overLIB. Bob Boughner's pages & documentation sections will
          > probably be the most useful to you, as it is the closest to the overLIB
          > 4.00b1 release.
          >
          > Bob Boughner's overLIB plugin site (unofficial "plugins" pages):
          > http://overlib.boughner.us/plugins/
          That address should be
          http://overlib.boughner.us/plugins/overlib_commands.html which is the
          main page that describes the Core Module commands. The available
          plugins can be found from the links on the upper right hand side.