Opera/overlib/iframe

  • he4d2k
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi,

      if you have the Opera Browser please take a look @ my homepage

      http://he4d.net

      The overlib popups are under the iframe.
      What can i do?

      thanx
    • Clay Leeds
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        On 7/1/2003 9:42 AM, he4d2k wrote:
        > http://he4d.net
        >
        > The overlib popups are under the iframe.
        > What can i do?

        Not a heck of a lot. See this story:

        http://www.webreference.com/dhtml/diner/seethru/

        Some web developers have successfully put FORM elements in a DIV and hid
        the DIV when the overlib is shown and then hide it when it goes away.
        Other than that, try to keep the overlib away from the iframe.

        Good luck!
        --
        Clay Leeds - cleeds@...
      • Robert E Boughner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
          Clay would you please send me your home and work email addresses? I
          installed Netscape 7.1 last night and lost my previous ones. Thanks.

          Bob