3.51 Released

  • Erik Bosrup
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi,

      Just a quick note to let you all know that I decided to get 3.51 out of
      beta. overLIB 3.51 is now officially released and available for download
      from bosrup.com. Kudos to everyone who has helped out on the release,
      and a special thank you to Bob for doing most of the work.

      Erik
    • Antonio Gallardo Rivera
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
        Hi Erick!

        I just write to say that the site: http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/

        is not working with mozilla 1.0.1 on Red Hat Linux 7.3 or 8.0

        Aparently because the site is coded in format UTF-16LE (first time I saw this
        code name.)

        The Javascript console is throwing me this error (and some more):

        Error: illegal character
        Source File: http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/overlib.js
        Line: 1
        Source Code:
        ????????????

        Regards,

        Antonio Gallardo

        El Viernes, 01 de Noviembre de 2002 14:16, Erik Bosrup escribió:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Just a quick note to let you all know that I decided to get 3.51 out of
        > beta. overLIB 3.51 is now officially released and available for download
        > from bosrup.com. Kudos to everyone who has helped out on the release,
        > and a special thank you to Bob for doing most of the work.
        >
        > Erik

        > Homepage: http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/

      • Erik Bosrup
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
          Didn't work with Mozilla 1.0.1 on XP either. I used a different XSLT
          transformer this time which probably caused the problem. Anyway, added
          an encoding="UTF-8" which fixed things with my Mozilla. Please check
          with yours.

          Thanks for letting me know,
          Erik

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
            I checked again.
            Now it works on Mozilla 1.0.1, Konqueror 3.0.4 on Red Hat Linux 7.3 and 8.0

            Thanks.

            Antonio Gallardo