When mouse is out - the overlib box not closed

  • Eyal Orbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2001
      I wanted to use it as Windows tool tip look and feel.
      (I use sticky method, the timeout, delay). I wanted that as any tool tip,
      when you move mouse out - the tip will disappear. How? does not the nd
      function should do the work? why it does not work?

      Best regards,
      Eyal Orbach
      CashU Cellular Applications ltd.
      7 (6) Habonim st. New Industrial Zone
      Natanya 36880 Israel
      Tel: +972-9-8920820
      Mobile: +972-54-922281
      Fax: +972-9-8920888
      mailto: eyal.orbach@...
      <http://www.cash-u.com/>

      -- May the Cash be with U --

      This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended
      recipient(s), may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are
      to be regarded as confidential information under any non disclosure
      agreement. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution by persons or
      entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you are not
      the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply and destroy all
      copies of the original message and its attachments. Thank you.