Re: [oL] OT: Need help from somebody who knows javascript

  • Robert E. Boughner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 6:35 AM
      Mike

      When I look at your problem page in Netscape 4.74 (on a Windows XP Professional
      machine) I get the following error messages:

      JavaScript Error:
      http://www.writestarr.com/webhelp2/Setup.htm, line 36:

      BSSCOnUnload is not defined.
      JavaScript Error:
      http://www.writestarr.com/webhelp2/Setup.htm, line 36:

      BSSCOnLoad is not defined.

      For some reason its not finding these functions which I assume are defined in
      the js file that you load with your frameset page. I did see that you've
      renamed it. Have you made any other changes to it and is it in the same
      location relative to the page that is working? Incidentally, I took a quick
      look at the js file that was downloaded into my cache after looking at the
      problem page and I don't see anyplace in that file where BSSCOnLoad is defined.
      This looks like a very complicated setup and I really don't have the time to go
      over and try to learn what it is that you're doing here. Sorry.