Multiple popups in one link

  • Jack Geraats
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Multiple popups in one link

      Hi there,

      I've a image with several sqaures in it. When I go over a sqaure I use an imagemap and the overlib to display the textdescription of the square.

      Problem: Some squares have a relation with other squares.
      What I tried to do is have another popup appear (next to the description of the sqaure) on top of the related square.

      So can I have 2 popups with one onmouseover ?
      Putting two overlibs after each other only show the last one.

      Tia,

      jack
      This message, and any attachment, is confidential and may be legally privileged
      or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
      please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. You may not copy this
      message or attachment, or disclose the contents, to any other person. You must
      destroy all copies of the original message and attachment. Simac is neither
      liable for the proper nor complete transmission of the information contained
      in this e-mail communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.