Re: [oL] Firefox 12.0

  • Josh Feingold
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2012
      Jeff -

      Thanks for the reply.  Can you double check and make sure that you are using FF12?  I don't really have public access to the app, but if you do, I'll get you a link.

      We rolled back to FF11 and all is well... but we do want to upgrade so I need to figure this out.

      All the best,
      Josh

      On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Jeff <jeffshead@...> wrote:

      Josh,

      I just updated FF and all of my popups on all of my sites still work the same as they did with FF11.

      If you provide a URL to your site, I’ll see what happens on my end.

      Jeff

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2012
        FWIW, I'm also using Firefox12 and can *NOT* reproduce any issues with overlib.