Call overlib with no handler. Is it possible?

  • kronos47
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2011
      Please help,

      I need a call to overlib without <a>, <div> and onLoad.

      This is a case of a 3 level, 4 level,... menus. Level 1 and 2 are normal and modal popup menus (working fine), level 3,... are (like 2 level menu) modal popups with html content controled by php and mysql.

      onLoad excluded because level 3 menu popups before page end.
    • kronos47
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2011
        --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "kronos47" <luisfmourapereira@...> wrote:

        > Please help,
        >
        > I need a call to overlib without <a>, <div> and onLoad.
        >
        > This is a case of a 3 level, 4 level,... menus. Level 1 and 2 are normal and modal popup menus (working fine), level 3,... are (like 2 level menu) modal popups with html content controled by php and mysql.
        >
        > onLoad excluded because level 3 menu popups before page end.

        Got it, I think...

        <script type="text/javascript">
        window.onload(overlib(ActionMenu, MODAL, MODALCOLOR,'#4488dd', MODALOPACITY,60, MODALSCROLL, MODALCLICK, CAPTION,'Play With This Form', CGCLASS,'olraisedBlue', CLOSETEXT,closeimgBlue, CLOSECLICK, CLOSETITLE,'Close', CAPTIONPADDING,4, TEXTPADDING,0, BGCLASS,'olbgD', CAPTIONFONTCLASS,'olcapD', FGCLASS,'olfgD', TEXTFONTCLASS,'oltxtD', SHADOW, SHADOWCOLOR,'#113377', SHADOWOPACITY,40, WRAP, STICKY, SCROLL, MIDX,0, MIDY,0));
        </script>
      • sawgata roy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2011

          You can try with this overlib function