OverLIB - need some help in code mode :)

  • ja678900
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009
      Hi all!
      I've got a little problem, and - be sure, i've checked almost everything :) - cannot find the solution. My website is based on html, php and even one javascript(the side menu). I came across overLIB site and i liked it very much, so i tried to use it on my own site.
      Manual was quite easy(too easy, though :). It found no difficulties in inputing data to the code and then... no positive results... There is an anchor, but when i out cursor on it, nothing happens... I studied some, but everything was OK. I looked on overLIB site(using code of the current website) and there i found a strange(to me) piece of code:
      <base href="http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/" />
      I have never used something like that, so in my opinion it can't be so important. Have to say. After pasting that code to mine, overmouse worked, but everything on my site crashed... My CSS styles, side menu, all graphic things....
      I have no idea what to do? When I cut it down all is right, but overlib doesn't work...
    • reboughner0718
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009
        --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "ja678900" <ja678900@...> wrote:

        > Hi all!
        > I've got a little problem, and - be sure, i've checked almost everything :) - cannot find the solution. My website is based on html, php and even one javascript(the side menu). I came across overLIB site and i liked it very much, so i tried to use it on my own site.
        > Manual was quite easy(too easy, though :). It found no difficulties in inputing data to the code and then... no positive results... There is an anchor, but when i out cursor on it, nothing happens... I studied some, but everything was OK. I looked on overLIB site(using code of the current website) and there i found a strange(to me) piece of code:
        > <base href="http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/" />
        > I have never used something like that, so in my opinion it can't be so important. Have to say. After pasting that code to mine, overmouse worked, but everything on my site crashed... My CSS styles, side menu, all graphic things....
        > I have no idea what to do? When I cut it down all is right, but overlib doesn't work...

        To best be able to help you, you'll need to post the URL to the page you're having trouble with. But here are a few things to try first. 1) put the overlib code in the same directory where the html file is located and 2) make sure that any string arguments that you pass to overlib are contained on one line.