Popup Locations

  • Bryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2009
      I am having an issue since installing a Flash Slideshow to my site. Now the slide show covers the popups. This error can be seen on the small calendar at http://www.stalbanspartnership.com Is there any way to move the popups to the front or change it's location.
    • Robert E Boughner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
        --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan" <bad_2d_bone0369@...> wrote:

        > I am having an issue since installing a Flash Slideshow to my site. Now the slide show covers the popups. This error can be seen on the small calendar at http://www.stalbanspartnership.com Is there any way to move the popups to the front or change it's location.

        Unfortunately, Flash elements, which are active content, will always rise above an overlib popup on the page. See the following for a suggestion on how to overcome this problem:
        http://www.projectseven.com/support/answers.asp?id=127
        If this doesn't help then you can try using the 1) RELX/Y commands to position the popups relative to the browser window or 2) use the Anchor plugin to position the popups to a different position in the window.