BORDER Parameter

  • Patrick Loftus
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      We would like to add a border to the hover boxes in our design. The
      following URL will bring you to a page with two EXAMPLE links, both
      have BORDER, 2 parameter set, but the borders are not visible. No
      matter that size BORDER you select, none is shown.

      I experimented with setting the background color to WHITE, the
      foreground text color to BLACK with same results, no border.

      https://www.webregnow.com/VWM-PROOF/00012104/IRWD2009/regadmin/rag06-
      consult-info.htm

      Thanks - Pat
    • Ken Schuster
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008
        --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Loftus" <ploftus@...> wrote:

        > I experimented with setting the background color to WHITE, the
        > foreground text color to BLACK with same results, no border.

        I replied to this with an example, the same day you posted it, but my
        reply didn't show for some reason, but I did get it in an e-mail.
        Strange.

        Anyway, the jist of my reply was to try using '#000000' and '#ffffff'
        instead of BLACK and WHITE.
      • Ken Schuster
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008
          <A onmouseover="return overlib('Put your body text in here.', FGCOLOR,
          '#ffffff', BORDER, 4, BGCOLOR, '#000000', TEXTFONT, 'Georgia',
          TEXTSIZE, 3, WIDTH, 200, LEFT, ABOVE, OFFSETY, 25)" onmouseout="return
          nd();" href="javascript:void(0);"><br><font face="georgia" size="2"