WordPress Blog? (again)

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 7:42 AM
      If anyone tried to look into the links of my previous post,my site was
      down for the past week or so. It's now up and running again. My

      Does anybody use overLib in a WordPress blog? I built the needed
      overLib commands on an *.html page. (The working code is at
      http://www.tracyandcarol.com/html/overlib_test.html) I then tried to
      put it into my blog, which uses a theme made up of many PHP pages. The
      overLib becomes mostly transparent. (This page is at
      http://www.tracyandcarol.com/the_tracy_times/) I use variables in the
      <head> section of my theme, so when I call overLib from a blog post I'm
      not having to pass a ton of commands each time. I can't figure out
      what is needed to make it work.

      I'm not a "technical guy". So I hope I worded my post well enough that
      someone can make some sense out of it.

      Thanks