Question - overriding a row mouseover attribute at a particular cell?

  • Mike Champagne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      I have my onmouseover and onmouseout attributes on the row element of a grid so that I get the overlib popup for any area on that row.

      There is a particular cell in that row that I do not want the overlib popup triggered on.  Does anyone know of a way to do this?

      Thanks in advance for your help.

               Mike Champagne

               325 North St. Paul Street
               Suite 800