IE7 bug?

  • scottheath_y
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      I have a webpage that pulls data from a Javascript array and displays
      it at the bottom of an overlib window. Rather complex, but it works
      in In Firefox Mac, Firefox Windows, even IE6! But in IE7, the text
      turns invisible, even if I 'select all', although the OL div has
      obviously expanded to fit the data. But the odd thing is that if I do
      a 'print preview' on the page, all the data are shown in the printed
      image!

      I've tried adding a TEXTCOLOR command, and telling my text-editor to
      use Windows line endings, but nothing helps.

      Does anyone know what might be happening with IE7, or is the problem
      in my video driver or some obscure hardware setting?

      IE7.0
      OL 4.21
      Windows XP pro [NT 5.1.2600 SP2]
      Direct 9.0
      CTX LCD S700B
    • Robert E Boughner
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
        --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "scottheath_y" <Scott_Heath@...> wrote:

        > I have a webpage that pulls data from a Javascript array and displays
        > it at the bottom of an overlib window. Rather complex, but it works
        > in In Firefox Mac, Firefox Windows, even IE6! But in IE7, the text
        > turns invisible, even if I 'select all', although the OL div has
        > obviously expanded to fit the data. But the odd thing is that if I do
        > a 'print preview' on the page, all the data are shown in the printed
        > image!
        >
        > I've tried adding a TEXTCOLOR command, and telling my text-editor to
        > use Windows line endings, but nothing helps.
        >
        > Does anyone know what might be happening with IE7, or is the problem
        > in my video driver or some obscure hardware setting?
        >
        > IE7.0
        > OL 4.21
        > Windows XP pro [NT 5.1.2600 SP2]
        > Direct 9.0
        > CTX LCD S700B

        Can you post the URL to the page that is giving you problems?