unstable shoing image

  • dias.marcos
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      hi i have a problem using overlib to amplify images when mouseover.
      i copied the code from a webpage where the function of obverlib was to
      amplify images when mouseover. but im my webpage, the image is shown
      correctly, but when i move the mouse over the little image, it starts
      to go up and down. it only stays still if i stop the mouse movement.
      i would like to remove this problem, because in the site that i've
      beased to do this, although we move the mouse over the little image,
      the large one doesn´t move.

      Thank you very much for your attention!
    • Robert E Boughner
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
        --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "dias.marcos" <mdias@...> wrote:

        > hi i have a problem using overlib to amplify images when mouseover.
        > i copied the code from a webpage where the function of obverlib was to
        > amplify images when mouseover. but im my webpage, the image is shown
        > correctly, but when i move the mouse over the little image, it starts
        > to go up and down. it only stays still if i stop the mouse movement.
        > i would like to remove this problem, because in the site that i've
        > beased to do this, although we move the mouse over the little image,
        > the large one doesn´t move.
        >
        > Thank you very much for your attention!

        Please provide an URL to the page in question so that we can look at
        it and be able to answer your question definitely.

        Bob
      • p_gilzow
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
          without a page/site to look at how you have implemented the code, we
          cant really help you out with troubleshooting. Please provide us with
          a URL.