overlib popup still shows under flash partly even when using overlib_hideform.js

  • stzokev
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2007
      You can observe this here:
      http://www.perfectfences.com/index-1.html

      Simply click on one of the four thumbnails at the bottom. I searched
      through the posts but did not find an answer as to what might be
      wrong. Does anyone have any ideas?
    • Robert E Boughner
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2007
        --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "stzokev" <stzokev@...> wrote:

        > You can observe this here:
        > http://www.perfectfences.com/index-1.html
        >
        > Simply click on one of the four thumbnails at the bottom. I searched
        > through the posts but did not find an answer as to what might be
        > wrong. Does anyone have any ideas?

        Try the Hideform Plugin that is at
        http://overlib.boughner.us/plugins/hideform_commands.html I made
        changes in this plugin to correct some sizing problems that haven't
        been included in the official version of the Plugin. Please let us
        know if that corrects your problems.

        Bob
      • stzokev
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
          Thanks for the answer Bob. I downloaded the updated plugin and I am
          now getting a javascript error on line 48:
          undefined is null or not an object.

          It seems that some object is not initialized properly. However
          everything is working properly in Firefox again, which make me think
          that it might be a timing issue as well.

          Your help is highly appreciated!

          > Try the Hideform Plugin that is at
          > http://overlib.boughner.us/plugins/hideform_commands.html I made
          > changes in this plugin to correct some sizing problems that haven't
          > been included in the official version of the Plugin. Please let us
          > know if that corrects your problems.
          >
          > Bob

        • stzokev
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
            Just as a quick follow up, I have left the problematic .js file on the
            server. You should be able to reproduce this with IE on your end with
            the link I provided in my first post.

            Thanks

            --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "stzokev" <stzokev@...> wrote:

            > Thanks for the answer Bob. I downloaded the updated plugin and I am
            > now getting a javascript error on line 48:
            > undefined is null or not an object.
            >
            > It seems that some object is not initialized properly. However
            > everything is working properly in Firefox again, which make me think
            > that it might be a timing issue as well.
            >
            > Your help is highly appreciated!
            >

            > > Try the Hideform Plugin that is at
            > > http://overlib.boughner.us/plugins/hideform_commands.html I made
            > > changes in this plugin to correct some sizing problems that haven't
            > > been included in the official version of the Plugin. Please let us
            > > know if that corrects your problems.
            > >
            > > Bob

          • Robert E Boughner
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
              --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "stzokev" <stzokev@...> wrote:

              > Thanks for the answer Bob. I downloaded the updated plugin and I am
              > now getting a javascript error on line 48:
              > undefined is null or not an object.
              >
              > It seems that some object is not initialized properly. However
              > everything is working properly in Firefox again, which make me think
              > that it might be a timing issue as well.
              >
              > Your help is highly appreciated!
              >

              > > Try the Hideform Plugin that is at
              > > http://overlib.boughner.us/plugins/hideform_commands.html I made
              > > changes in this plugin to correct some sizing problems that haven't
              > > been included in the official version of the Plugin. Please let us
              > > know if that corrects your problems.
              > >
              > > Bob

              You've got to make sure that you also use the Core Module that is from
              my site. See http://overlib.boughner.us/plugins/overlib_commands.html
              because I've made some name changes in my version to avoid conflicts
              that have been reported earlier in the group with regard to a Window OS.

              Bob
            • stzokev
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
                That did it! Thank you so much for the fast and accurate replies. You
                definitely made my day! Hope you have a good one too!

                --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "Robert E Boughner" <reboughner@...>
                wrote:

                > --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "stzokev" <stzokev@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Thanks for the answer Bob. I downloaded the updated plugin and I am
                > > now getting a javascript error on line 48:
                > > undefined is null or not an object.
                > >
                > > It seems that some object is not initialized properly. However
                > > everything is working properly in Firefox again, which make me think
                > > that it might be a timing issue as well.
                > >
                > > Your help is highly appreciated!
                > >

                > > > Try the Hideform Plugin that is at
                > > > http://overlib.boughner.us/plugins/hideform_commands.html I made
                > > > changes in this plugin to correct some sizing problems that haven't
                > > > been included in the official version of the Plugin. Please let us
                > > > know if that corrects your problems.
                > > >
                > > > Bob
                > > >

                > You've got to make sure that you also use the Core Module that is from
                > my site. See http://overlib.boughner.us/plugins/overlib_commands.html
                > because I've made some name changes in my version to avoid conflicts
                > that have been reported earlier in the group with regard to a Window OS.
                >
                > Bob

              • Robert E Boughner
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
                  --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "stzokev" <stzokev@...> wrote:

                  > That did it! Thank you so much for the fast and accurate replies. You
                  > definitely made my day! Hope you have a good one too!

                  You're very welcomed. Glad that you've got things sorted out.

                  Bob