delay times

  • Michael M. Wiseman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006

      I have a global delay set for 5 seconds (the mouseover popups have a lot of things in them) which works for quite a few items, but I need to have one or two last longer.

      How do I a delay for a single popup?

      Michael

    • p_gilzow
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
        unless I am misunderstanding your question, you should be able to
        assign a delay to a specific in the overlib call

        overlib('This popup will open in about a 1/4 second', DELAY, 250)

        and it will override any global settings. dont forget the time is in
        milliseconds.

        --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, "Michael M. Wiseman" <mwiseman@...> wrote:

        > I have a global delay set for 5 seconds (the mouseover popups have a
        lot of
        > things in them) which works for quite a few items, but I need to
        have one or
        > two last longer.
        >
        > How do I a delay for a single popup?
        >

        > Michael