RE: [oL] Re: I need somebody, help ...

  • airiau laurent
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
      ok, but this mail is not valid : erik@... <erik@...> !!!!!!!!!

      Robert E Boughner <reboughner@...> a écrit :
      --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, airiau laurent <airiaul@y...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      >     Before use your javascript, I must ask your permission. Because
      I saw that :

      >     For complete legal details, please read overLIB's License. If
      you are uncertain about something, please contact Erik Bosrup.
      >   And on the French site :
      >   Cette  librairie de script a été conçue par Erik BOSRUP, au départ
      pour son  usage personnel. Mais comme elle est très populaire, il a
      continué a la  faire évoluer. Il est à noter qu'elle n'est pas tombée
      dans le domaine  public et que son utilisation est soumise au respect
      de la licence "overLIB's           license", et que pour être
      complètement en règle,           il est correct de prendre contact
      avec Erik           BOSRUP

      >     Can I use this on my web site :
      >
      >     <li><a href="http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/services.php"
      onfiltered="return overlib('Cardiologie<BR>Centre d aide  &agrave; l
      arr&ecirc;t du tabac<BR>Pneumologie<BR>  Chirurgie<BR>Chirurgie
      Oculaire<BR>Ophtalmologie<BR>Traitement  Laser<BR>Chirurgie Plastique,
      R&eacute;paratrice et  Esth&eacute;tique<BR> Imagerie
      M&eacute;dicale<BR>Laboratoire d Analyses  M&eacute;dicales<BR>Soins
      Palliatifs<BR>Psychiatrie<BR>Soins de Suite et
      R&eacute;adaptation<BR> Alcoologie<BR>',CENTER,  CAPTION, 'Nos
      services : ', FGBACKGROUND, 'images/croixjava.gif',  BGCOLOR,
      '#2A9F59', BORDER, 1, CAPTIONFONT, 'arial', CAPTIONSIZE, 2,  TEXTFONT,
      'arial', TEXTSIZE, 1, TEXTCOLOR, '#305F73', WIDTH, 200,  HEIGHT, 200)"
      onfiltered="return nd();">Les  Services</a></li>

      >     thanks a lot and best regards.
      >     Laurent AIRIAU
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      >  Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo!
      Messenger
      >  Téléchargez le ici !
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      >  Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo!
      Messenger
      >  Téléchargez le ici !

      As long as you keep the prologue to the javascript code intact (this
      is the wording at the beginning of the Core Module), you are free to
      use overlib on your site.

      Téléchargez le ici !

      Téléchargez le ici !
    • Dva Wolk
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
        hi, all!
        I have a question about making overlibs...
        i am using drupal and in every article i add some overlibs attached to
        words or images... anyway it is somehow time consumig to always write
        all the following:
        overlib('description')">word or image</a>

        so is it possible to make something that converts a shortcut to original
        overlib entrance:

        for example:
        i want to do that:
        overlib('description', WRAP, LEFT)">something</a>
        and i can only write to the html the following:
        [0, description,'something', W, L]
        here in the cornerred brackets the following places mean
        [link, overlib_text, 'word_in_text', overlib_property1, overlib_property2]

        and in this phrase:
        0 means javascript:void(0)
        description means 'description'
        W means WRAP
        L means LEFT
        something means something

        all this is automatically inserted... is it possible to make something
        that replaces the code with something else?
        something simmilar as to replace the common "return overlib" with
        "return myOL1"...
        This is just an example... does there exist anything simmilar? or how
        could it be done?

        thank you,

        klemen
      • Robert E Boughner
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
          --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, airiau laurent <airiaul@y...> wrote:

          > ok, but this mail is not valid : erik@b... <erik@b...> !!!!!!!!!

          As far as I know that email address is valid. Erik gets a lot of
          email so his mail box can quickly fill up and start bouncing incoming
          email back to their senders.
        • Robert E Boughner
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
            --- In overlib@yahoogroups.com, Dva Wolk <dva_wolk@e...> wrote:

            > hi, all!
            > I have a question about making overlibs...
            > i am using drupal and in every article i add some overlibs attached to
            > words or images... anyway it is somehow time consumig to always write
            > all the following:
            > overlib('description')">word or image</a>
            >
            > so is it possible to make something that converts a shortcut to
            original
            > overlib entrance:
            >
            > for example:
            > i want to do that:
            > overlib('description', WRAP, LEFT)">something</a>
            > and i can only write to the html the following:
            > [0, description,'something', W, L]
            > here in the cornerred brackets the following places mean
            > [link, overlib_text, 'word_in_text', overlib_property1,
            overlib_property2]

            > and in this phrase:
            > 0 means javascript:void(0)
            > description means 'description'
            > W means WRAP
            > L means LEFT
            > something means something
            >
            > all this is automatically inserted... is it possible to make something
            > that replaces the code with something else?
            > something simmilar as to replace the common "return overlib" with
            > "return myOL1"...
            > This is just an example... does there exist anything simmilar? or how
            > could it be done?
            >
            > thank you,
            >
            > klemen

            If you use Dreamweaver for HTML markup, then there is an extension at
            http://overlib.boughner.us/Dreamweaver/ that allows that when making
            the markup. It is designed to work explicitly with Dreamweaver.

            I'm not aware of any other packages that allow what you're after.

            Bob