Links in the Sticky Menu

  • Michelle Chen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2000
      Hey, I just started using overlib on my new website and I came across
      a question. How do I put a link inside the sticky menu? I tried
      using HTML code, but that didn't work. If you'd like to see what I'm
      talking about, please visit my page at
      http://www.eternitymusic.cjb.net If you click on the smiley face or
      the star, a menu will come up. Inside that menu, I'd like the user
      to be able to click to navigate to another page. If you know the
      answer to my question, please e-mail me at mchen16@.... Your
      help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

      -Michelle
    • Nicolas Denier
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2000
        Hello Michelle

        Javascript interprets the quotes, so you have to mask them in the HREF
        attribute with a backslash before.
        There's an example in the overlib FAQ
        http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/faq.html

        You can see other examples on my site. I've put pictures in popups.
        But... it's in french !

        Best regards
        Nicolas

        Destinataire: overlib@egroups.com