Garrett Sound

  • mi_wehner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      I am working on a Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator (and propably
      Microsoft FS9/FS10) model of the OV-10A. If I'd had the excellent
      walkaround pictures posted here three months earlier, it would have
      saved me weeks. While I am making reasonable progress at the 3d
      modeling, I found it harder than expected to adjust the sound. I only
      found once one short sound file of an OV10, and despite spending
      literally hours on this, I failed to retrieve it again nor to get any
      other net recordings of OV 10 sounds.

      Could you point me to some sound recordings ? The sound of the OV10
      must have been very distinctive, I read "buzz-saw" like in a comment.

      Second I am in need some detailed cockpit shots of some of the
      frontmost panels on the right and left console (e.g. the starter
      section on the left, the flaps and trim section would be nice and the
      corresponding panels on the right hand side)

      Thank you for your time. Every bit of help is greatly apreciated.

      Michael.