[ov-10fans] Online Rosters of OV-10 Community Folks

  • Eric J Raymond
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 1999
      Hi OV-10 Fans

      I have entered the rosters of known OV-10 folks on two separate rosters
      at my personal WEB site. One is the Contact List for those who we have
      addresses on and the No Contact List for people we know belong in our
      community, but we have no addresses for them. The First and Last Name,
      Unit and position as known are listed. The address for my personal Page
      is Http://www.angelfire.com/va/benjieov10info/index.html . If you can
      help us with any others e-mail me at BenjieRaymond@... Note:
      Most of these names were obtained by old rosters and help from OV-10
      Fans. Look around see if you can help us out. We all kept a little,
      even if it is the admin O's signature on a DD-214.

      ***********Privacy concerns prevent us from listing any further
      information. To contact these folks send me an E-mail and I will