OV-10 Model

  • sidekickstudios
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      All,

      I just tasked our CG Modeling group with the project of an OV-10(A &
      D). Plans are for a very high-definition model down to moveable
      surfaces,weapons, avionics, and flight characteristics.

      I've done some preliminary leg work on existing CG versions of the
      bird, but couldn't find anything with much detail.

      If anyone can share sources for the real drawings, papers, diagrams,
      or models,it would be great. (Maybe a name of someone inside the
      Rockwell archives with a photocopier!) Scale and CG modelers input
      would be appreciated for our very ambitious undertaking.