[ov-10fans] Re: FW: OV-10 Part for POW/MIA Investigation

  • Mike Whaley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 1999
      All,

      I have compiled what I had on this story and posted it on the OV-10 site in
      the message of the day session. This is truly what the OBA is really about.
      Good work all, there are people that will have 28 years of questions that
      will most proobably finally get answered by this.

      http://www.ov-10bronco.net

      -Merlin

      Mike Whaley _____|_____ Watch your six, and
      progrock@... | pray for thermals!!