Bronco Association Founders Day Reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi folks,

          Happy July!

          It is 16 days and a wakeup until this year's Founders Day celebration.  We have a full slate of activities planned for this year and hope to see many of your here.

          The activities will start at 1000 at the Bronco Readyroom, with a welcome aboard, time capsule dedication, history of forward air controllers presentation and a few other surprises.  We will also have several FAC airplanes flying in for display and rides.  So far we know we will have O-1s, an O-2, and L-17 and a U-17 here.

          The morning activities will be followed by a catered BBQ lunch, (BYOB) door prizes and raffles.

          We have invited the members of the Vintage Flying Museum, River Rats, DFW FACs and other local community and military leaders.  So, come on out and join in the fun to celebrate the first flight of the OV-10 and the OBA 6th birthday.  The cost will be $20 at the door, $15 for kids under 12.

          The only thing we need from you is to know if you are planning to attend so we can have enough food on hand.  So, call us at 800 575-0535, or write this year's coordinator, Jim Bloomberg at jlbloomber@....

          We are looking forward to seeing you for this get together of FACs, family, friends, food and fun.

          Happy 4th of July!

      Regards,

      Jim Hodgson