Wanna Fly an OV-10 Again?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 6:44 AM
      Hi folks,

      Had an interesting chat with a gentleman for East Inc. yesterday.
      East is a subcontractor to Dyn Corp. and the State Department. Seems
      they are looking for 3 or 4 people to fly OV-10D's "down range" to spray
      in Colombia. The job is for a 6 month contract with a possible
      extension of another six months. They are looking for qualified pilots
      with at least 1,000 hours of flight time, not necessarily in OV-10's, a
      commercial pilots license and current class 2 medical.

      The job pays about $90k on an annual basis. 15 days on and 13 days
      off. Travel on off days.

      One of our members, Jamie Henao has recently been interviewed and
      plans to take the job if offered. Jamie is a former Colombian Air Force
      OV-10 driver.

      If this offering is of interest to you contact either Norbert
      Violette or Kevin Christensen at violetten@... or 321 783-9860.

      We have also invited them to attend Bronco Fest IV in October to
      brief the group on their operations. They might even bring an airplane
      or two along with them.

      Cheers and Happy Easter,

      Jim Hodgson
      OV-10 Bronco Association