Fw: Captain William Allen Justice KIA Cambodia July 3 1971

  • Mike Whaley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      Message
      Please respond directly to justiced@... , and NOT to this message.

      Thanks,
      Mike

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 9:47 AM
      Subject: Captain William Allen Justice KIA Cambodia July 3 1971

      Sir,
         I am looking for information about my hero, my uncle, Captain William Allen Justice OV-10 Pilot  KIA Cambodia July 3 1971.   How can I inquire about him and where?

      Thanks,

      Dane Justice

      ~This e-mail is confidential and may contain confidential, proprietary
        and/or legally privileged information of Cooper Cameron Corporation.
        This e-mail should be read, copied and/or used by the addressee only.
        Any review, transmission, dissemination, or use of this information by
        any one other than the addressee is prohibited.
        If you have received this message in error please delete it, together
        with any attachment(s), from your system.~