a post i made about g load factors

  • coronavz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      i had just been searching the archive in here for a post i made back
      in june about g load factors and of my search for equations or
      formulas concerning this and i found the original post and this is
      the message http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ov-10fans/message/482 and
      it seemed like at least one member made a reply to it and i cannot
      find it though. i was searching the archive for any reply but found
      none. i am pretty sure that it was this group that i made this post
      in. maybe it got deleted or some yahoo thing got rid of any replies
      to it. back then i was using my email address of
      zaltis@... and now i use a different one of
      dtrek@...

      ed x