OV-10 Bronco Association Birthday Bash - July 20

  • Mike Whaley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 12:21 PM
      Event Alert: Founder's Day/OBA Birthday Bash
      Saturday, July 20, 2002 from 10AM-3PM
      (Updated 07/04/2002)

      July 16th marks the 37th anniversary of the first flight of the OV-10, as
      well as the OV-10 Bronco Association's fourth birthday!
      http://www.ov-10bronco.net/OBA/ ) The following Saturday we will celebrate
      the occasion with our Founder's Day OBA Birthday bash. Join us between 10AM
      and 3PM on Saturday, July 20th at OBA Headquarters, located at the Vintage
      Flying Museum at Meacham Field in Ft. Worth, TX.

      We'll supply burgers, dogs, drinks, and even cake! Attendees are encouraged
      (but certainly not required) to bring a side dish... chips, beans, salad,
      whatever. You'll get to see our brand-new, vastly expanded facility (MUCH
      bigger than anything we've had before) as well as see how the OV-10 mockup
      restoration is progressing. And of course since we're at VFM, there will be
      a multitude of classic aircraft such as a B-17, Hawker Hunter, and quite a
      few other things. It's going to be a great time to do some hangar flying and
      just have a great old time... bring the family!

      If you have any questions, please contact Tim Sikorski at tsiko@...
      or Jim Hodgson at txavi8or@...

      Mike Whaley merlin@...
      Webmaster, OV-10 Bronco Association