Log Book Check on OV-10 155499 & 66-13560

  • Joe Copalman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      Hello everybody,

      I'm planning on taking a trip down to the Pima Air & Space Museum next
      week and wanted to know if anyone on this net has time in OV-10 BuNo.
      155499. It is on display at Pima as an OV-10D in a gray camoflauge scheme
      with VMO-1 markings. Any info you'd be willing to share would be greatly
      appreciated.

      Also, I'm not sure if the Davis-Monthan airpark is open to the public,
      but in case it is, any information on OV-10 66-13560, which is on display
      there, would be appreciated as well.

      Thanks again to those who provided me with stories and information
      regarding OV-10 155494 for my visit to the Miramar museum. It really helped
      give life to the aircraft, and the museum staff appreciated the info that I
      passed along to them.

      All the best,

      Joe Copalman