Bronco Roundup Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi folks,

      Quick update tonight.

      We have received pledges or donations in excess of $6,000 in the
      last two weeks for the purchase of the OV-10 Factory Mockup. I am still
      getting everything organized and those of you who have already sent in
      your donations will hear from us shortly.

      Your response has been terrific and we are 24% of the way to our
      goal of $25,000.

      A special thank you to the following people who have already
      committed funds or pledges. Your support is vital to the success of
      this "Bronco Roundup" Historical Aircraft Preservation Fund.

      Gordy Evans
      Jack Norton
      Dave Stockley
      Dr Melvin Biggs