FAC stuff in print

  • Joe Copalman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      Hey Y'all,

      The current issue of "Vietnam" magazine (Feb. 2001) has a great article
      on the combat experiences of Flight Lt. Gary Cooper, RAAF, who was a FAC
      with the 19th TASS. Though he flew O-1s, the article has a little blurb on
      our beloved Bronco. And the title of the articlce? "Hit My Smoke!," what
      else? Hope everyone has a great holiday season!

      Best regards,

      Joe