Recent Email to The eGroup

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      All,

      Today you may have received an email reputedly from me regarding a "Confidential" message for the membership. I did not send it, nor did I receive it, which is equally as strange. If you click the link it apparently takes yo to a Chicago real estate site. Leave it alone, don't open it. I have deleted it from the eGroup message threads.

      Regards,

      Jim