Fwd: OBA Member New poll for ov-10

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 4:18 PM
      Folks,

      Voting is now open for Bronco Buster of the year, our highest recognition of the individual who has made the most significant contribution to our Association since 2011.  The voting is conducted by members only.  If you are a member in good standing and did not receive the notice outlined below, please contact myself or Tom Kemp so we can verify your standing and get you on the members eGroup so you can cast your vote.

      Thank you,

      Jim

      ov-10 group:

      It is time to cast your vote for Bronco Buster of the Year, our highest recognition. The award will be given during the awards dinner at BroncoFest IX, May 4th, 2013. From the selections listed below, pick the person you think has had the greatest impact on our Association since BroncoFest VIII. The winner's name will be inscribed on our Bronco Buster plaque in the museum. This is an automatic poll, but should you have trouble with the link, you can send your vote to me directly at txavi8or@.... All votes are confidential. Presented here in alphabetical order are this years nominees for Bronco Buster. Voting will close April 15th, 2013. You amy only vote one time.

      o Mike Amtower - For his work at supervising and construction work on the Bronco Barn & Dog House canopy and ramp pad.
      o Cyla Huber Barron - For her work on leading the restoration work on OV-10 #426 and recruiting and organizing of Desert Storm era Marines.
      o Wes Cloud - For his work with the City of Fort Worth and contrators in the planning, permitting and contracting the Bronco Barn and Dog House canopy and ramp pad.
      o John Stokes - For his work on cataloging our library of over 700 volumes in prepartion of establishng a lending library.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!