BroncoFest Attendee Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013

      Hi folks,

      Right now we have about 100 people who have either registered, reserved a room or have said they are attending, so we should end up around 150 attendees.

      You have until April 1st to sign up for the Whole Enchilada Discount for the entire event at http://veteransmemorialairpark.com/px.aspx?act=search&list=0&order=-1&index=.  After that it will go up to the regular price of $135.

      We will also be putting up the reunion polo shirt order form in the next day or so and you will have a two to three weeks to pre-order those.  We hope to add hats as well.

      We are also hoping the new Black Ponies will be joining us with their OV-10G+'s.  It is impressive and being in service again gives us just a little more to celebrate.

      So come on out for "Bronco de Mayo."  It should be fun.

      Regards,

      Jim

      PS You don't have to attend to order the shirts.

      PPS  If you have registered but don't see your name here, let us know.

      Ben Petty
      Bill Smith
      Chuck Burin
      Cyla Huber
      Debbi Briggs Harrell
      Denny Crouch
      Glenn Olson
      Gordy Evans
      Jack Thompson
      James Petry
      James Sowyer
      Jim Dearborn
      Jim Hodgson
      K D Waters
      Eric Raymond
      Mark Robin
      Michael Lovelace
      Mike McCollum
      Patrick McCaslin
      Pete Lepo
      Phil Vaughn
      Roy M Pitt
      Terry Barger
      Vern Spohn
      Vince Sapero
      William Mundt
      Ashby Shoop
      David Haferman
      Jay Daniels
      Kimo Andrews
      Mark Sams
      Paul DiAngelis
      Sam Grant
      Steve Antosh
      Andrew Jay Morrow
      Angela Bennett-Engele
      Bill White
      Brian Bayeur
      Brian Bayeur Jr.
      Chad Niell
      Christine Stark
      Christopher J. Mullin
      Dan Ahearn
      Dana Bowley Bigelow
      Dave Zakrewsky
      Eric Raymond
      Glenda Cagle Lantz Kirk
      Jason Patteson
      John  Porter
      John Porter
      Jorge Enrique Gutierrez Alvarez
      Juan Gomez
      Justin Butts
      Kenneth Sparks
      Kevin Mechler
      Lance Paston
      Larry Cargill
      Mark A Schulte
      Michael Logue
      Mike Robb
      Peter Cordera
      Peter DeLisa
      Randy Keller
      Robert Hare
      Robert Lamb
      Steven Sullivan
      Tom Kolat
      Tom Root
      Troy Blank
      Troy Hull
      Warren Wright
      Wayne Formoe
      Wesley Williams
      William Bailey
      William R Mcreynolds
      Dave Benson
      Denny Darnell
      Garry Goff
      Randy Roberts
      Tom Kemp

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2013
        ,
        Ok,

        I seem to have caused a little flutter yesterday with my message.

        What the Captain really meant was, early registration ends April 15th.  Nominations for Bronco Buster ends April 1st.

        One other item is pricing.  Early discounts are for buying the whole weekend, other wide ala carte items a full price.  We are doing this to avoid an extra "registration fee," notice we don;t list one of those.  Transportation and a challenge coin come withe The Whole Enchilada.  Otherwise coins can be purchased at the PX.  The hotel provides limited transportation but we will have a couple vans for Old Town and back and forth between the hotel and museum.

        I've also been told there are two picnic choices both $15.00.  Take your pick, one is for the left side of the table and the other is for the right side.  I'm old, give me a break.

        We are looking forward to having you all here and see what we've done to the place since you've been gone.

        Regards,

        Jim

        PS  Here's an update on pre-registrations.

        Ben Petty
        Caroline Petty
        Chuck Burin
        Cyla Huber