BroncoFest Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21 3:04 PM
      Hi folks,

      We are about six weeks from BroncoFest right now. About 85+ people have singed up and registration are picking up. If you are planning to attend, register soon at

      http://server1.charityadvantageservers.com/client/OV-10_Bronco_Associa_2FCQEI/broncofest_ix1.aspx

      The discount homed through April 1st. We have added a golf outing too.

      You know, you don't have to be a Bronco person to attend and enjoy the weekend. BroncoFest is for anyone interested in the OV-10 or who have ever seen one and wants to. In addition, this year we will be holding our annual Founders Day Picnic in conjunction with everything els on Saturday May 4th.

      So, take a look at the web site and come jojn us for a weekend of frienfd food and fun.

      Holtel rooms at the Holiday Inn Exptress are filling too, so don;t delay.

      Regards,

      Jim

      PS See us on Facebook too:https://www.facebook.com/events/123988381069718/