Fwd: VMAP Receiving A Blue Angel F/A-18 Hornet

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013

      New addition to the VMAP arriving tomorrow.

      Hi folks,

         This is a special announcement about a very special event.  For the last several days we have had a recovery crew in Pensacola. Florida breaking down an Blue Angel F/A-18A Hornet so we could bring it home to the Veterans Memorial Air Park.  This will be our twenty second airplane and the only Blue Angle on display in the Metroplex or North Texas.  We expect the aircraft to arrive between 12 noon and 2 Pm at the museum.  Come on out and welcome Blue #3 to its new home tomorrow.  We will update everyone with the arrival time on our Facebook page at, https://www.facebook.com/groups/FtwVMAP/

      Best regards,

      Jim