BroncoFest IX - Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      Hi folks,

      Hope you all had good holidays.

      We have been busy at the museum with all sorts of things and getting ready for BroncoFest IX is one of our main activities.

      For now, consider this a 90 day warning order. We have put most of the information on our website at: http://server1.charityadvantageservers.com/client/OV-10_Bronco_Associa_2FCQEI/broncofest_ix1.aspx

      We are planning for you to be able to register on line but there is still a glitch on the online PX, so don't use that part just yet. When you go to the web page for BF IX, you will find a POD and information to register at the two hotels we have arrangements at and other information.

      We are also going to combine the Saturday afternoon activity with our annual members family picnic we call Founder's Day. Having it in May should be fun, at least the weather will be nicer than in July.

      Looking forward to seeing you all.

      Best regards,

      Jim Hodgson

      PS A golf outing is being planned for anyone who is interested, so let us know if that is something you might want to do.