FAC Museu - Dog In the House

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2012
      Hi folks,

      We had a white Christmas here in Fort Worth yesterday, but our little Bird Dog could be heard signing, "Let it snow, let it snow," because it was all snug in its new house.  Thanks to many of you, the work was completed on the Bronco Barn and Dog House last week when the pad was installed.  Our little O-1 went in shortly after, and is now secure and out of the weather.

      Thanks to all of you who made this happen, our little treasure is safe and ready for restoration as soon as a crew steps up to do it.

      The OV-10 mockup will be moved in soon.  it tires have beens sent out to be foam filled to make maintenance easier.  When they return, the mockup will take its place next to our dog.

      Merry Christmas and thank you all.

      Cheers,

      Jim