Nguyen's shadow on YouTube by Charlie Yates

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2012
      Hi All,

      After the passing of Charlie Yates many of you have asked about a movie Charlie put together called "Nguyen's Shadow" about his experiences as a Nail and Covey in the OV-10. I have been working with Diane Yates on this and am please to inform you that the video is now available on Youtube.

      You cab find it at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0yc81NpY_E

      Please free to pass along the link.
      Enjoy,

      Jim Hodgson
    • heeters
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2012
        Jim,

        Thanks for posting the video. It was great. A generation of heroes!

        Heeter
      • Harry Shank
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
          The video was absolutely great and what I liked the most was the views of th OV pave nail, the pic if them I've seen. Great work.