Saturday 07 Jan, 2012 at VMAP

  • chipsv6specialties
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      Saturday 07 Jan, 2012 at VMAP

      If one of your New Year's resolutions is to lose some weight; then come on out to the museum one Saturday a month and get in shape. We offer a variety of jobs to help get you into that new pair of jeans you got for Christmas.

      Our major project for the month of January and February is the cleaning, and reorganization of the storage building. We accumulated much over the 2011 year and it's time to straighten things up and get ready for this year. All of the power tools will be cleaned, lubed and adjusted. The tool boxes and cabinets will be labeled with regard to contents. The white peg board wall will be silhouetted and labeled. We will recover some floor space as well as re-map the shop flow. What fun!

      As always, you can work on the aircraft if you so desire.

      Chip