Saturday 12 Nov, 2011 at VMAP

  • chipsv6specialties
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011
      Saturday 12 Nov, 2011 at VMAP

      If you have not already heard, we have inherited a T-33 for the museum. It arrived two weeks ago from Spinks on Ty's flatbed. The aircraft is now fully assembled and in very good condition, drop on by and take a look.

      The A-7B project continues with more sanding and paint prep as well as some structural improvements such as the addition of wing tip caps and repair to the stabilator trailing edges. Aircraft painting will begin in the spring of 2012 as the weather improves. She's looking good.

      I have no projects planned for this weekend as many of us will be involved in the Veterans Day Parade in downtown Fort Worth.

      Chip
    • Wm Clayman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011
        To the first, third of you...Happy 236th Birthday!

        Ed
        Hollywood's Dad
      • Jim's Gmail
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011