Saturday 30 Jul, 2011 at VMAP

  • chipsv6specialties
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      Saturday 30 Jul, 2011 at VMAP

      At 0800 on Saturday morning, Gene from Meacham Airport showed up with the 10K, 119HP, 4WD John Deere tractor to begin our 4 hour long re-shuffle of the petting zoo.

      Digger and Frosty assisted; we moved the A-7B and the F-105 up on the pad, joining the TA-4F and the F-111.

      The two F-4's are now in a left echelon formation on the steel plate we purchased from Discount Steel. The F-14 is proudly parked on steel plates in the semi-circle vacated by the Corsair II.

      We will move the Marine OV-10 up on the pad this weekend (8/6/2011).

      VMAP made a big jump up the professional scale last weekend. Come on out and take a look.

      Chip